It is important to know who is at your In-person event right? Learn how you can check-in/ out your attendees and see a clear overview (even in real time!)
The mobile app offers multiple ways for 'Admins' and 'Hosts' to Check-in and out people attending your event.
The fastest way to check in/ out people at your event is to use the scanning option. Here is how an Admin or host can do this:
- 1.From the app menu go to 'Check in/out guests'
- 2.Select either Check-in or Check-out to open the relevant scanner
- 3.Aim the scanning camera at the user's QR code. If you do not directly receive a warning pop-up you can continue scanning the next person. If receive a warning this means the user has already been checked in/out or is not allowed to enter the event.
You can manually check in a user from within the event app as an Admin or host by completing the following steps:
- 1.From the apps menu open 'Admin options'
- 2.Choose 'Check-in manually'
- 3.Type the name of the person you wish to check-in
- 4.Click on the correct person's name
- 5.Click 'Yes' to complete the check-in
You will receive direct confirmation that the person is checked in
Within the app, you can see a live overview of who has checked in/ out of your event. The overview gives you insight into specific user groups based on their tags.
To access this you can complete the following steps:
- 1.From the apps menu go to 'Admin options'
- 2.Choose 'Event check-in status'
- 3.See at the top how many users are at the event now
- 4.See at the bottom how many users have checked-out
- 5.By clicking on a user group in the list you can see who specifically has checked-in
From within the Admin panel, you have an overview of all the check-ins made at your event. This overview details:
- 1.Date: The date and time a user was checked-in
- 2.Scanned by: the host or Admin who checked a user in
- 3.User: who was checked in
- 4.Result: was the check-in successful
- 5.Actions: allows you to remove the check-in of a user
You can access the check-in manager from your Admin panel by completing the following steps:
- 1.Go to Users --> All users
- 2.Click on the button 'Actions'
- 3.Choose Check-in manager
Last modified 1mo ago