Comment on page
Switch User View (Virtual event)
This article explains how admins can prior to the events start preview how the virtual event will look through the account of a different user type.
During the setup phase of the virtual event (up until the event starts) admins have the ability to see how the event will appear through the account of a different user type (for example; speakers, attendees or moderators).
Up until the start of an event admins can login to the virtual event platform and switch user view using the following steps:
- 1.From the admin panel click Virtual event --> Go to Virtual event
- 2.Once the virtual platform appears click 'Yes, continue'
- 3.In the upper navigation click Switch view
- 4.Choose the desired user type
- 5.When ready click 'switch user type'
Last modified 3mo ago