Comment on page
To find the branding settings within the admin panel:
- 1.In the Admin Panel, hover over settings.
- 2.Select 'General settings'.
3. Click on 'Branding' from the left-hand menu.
Common changeable options
How to change colours
There are a host of colours throughout the app that can be changed in the settings, some of the key ones are:
- Branded start colour: The left half of the colour strip that is always displayed at the top and fades into the right-half colour.
- Branded end colour: The right half of the colour strip which is displayed at the top and fades in from the left-half colour.
- Base: The colour of icons that belong to admin tools/settings.
- Highlight: The colour of contact information icons within the contacts page.
- Background: The background colour behind any page.
- Text colour: The colour of the main text on any given page.
- Contrast: The colour of any pop-up button that appears in the bottom right of a page (For example, the pen edit button on a user's personal profile page).
- 1.Open the settings/home page.
- 2.Type the hex colour code in the available field (Optional).
- 3.Click on the square colour beside the hex code field to select a colour from the menu (Optional)
Reminder: Don't forget to click on 'Save changes' at the bottom of the page after changing any colours.
Select a placeholder image for several features. The image will be shown by default in case the default option is not adjusted. Placeholder images can be uploaded for:
- Program sessions
- During uploading and processing
- User profiles
- Company logos
- Networking tables
Upload an event logo, optionally an alternative event logo, background image, badge logo and a favicon for your virtual event.
The event logo will be displayed in the top-left corner of the platform, the background image on the landing page of the virtual event platform and the badge logo in the badge at the top of the menu. The alternative event logo will be displayed inside the session rooms, such as program items, video calls and networking carousel. Alternatively, a 'Background image lobby and sessions' can be uploaded - this will be displayed in the background of the lobby as well as the background inside the program sessions. The favicon is the icon displayed in the tab at the top of your web browser and for bookmarks.
Event logo in top left, background image in the background
Badge logo in top right
Favicon in the tab of the browser
Even though there are a lot of colours in the admin panel, you use the basic five options below to change most of the settings. The Event 1 to 4 colours change the outlook of your platform to give it your look and feel.
- 1.Find the two HEX codes.
- 2.Set the hex colours in the boxes:
3. Click on 'Save changes'.
There are a host of colours throughout the LGD 3.0 platform that can be changed in the settings. Below you will find a Colour Guide on where the changeable colour settings are being displayed on the LGD 3.0 platform.
Colour Guide LGD 3.0
Last modified 3mo ago