Comment on page
A dedicated section for videos can be added to the navigation menu. This article explains all of the associated features of videos and how to manage them.
Available for: in-person events; packages: core, advanced and extensive
To find the videos feature within the admin panel, hover over the content tab and select 'Video'.
Note: Once you have uploaded your video, you're immediately taken to the status page. The video can be edited from here or you can return to the home page by clicking on 'Back'.
Transcoding the uploaded video may take a couple of minutes. The status on the home page will change to 'success' once the video is uploaded.
Each video has two icons to its right (Under actions):
- Status icon: Click here to view the status of the video or to edit the video.
- Delete icon: Click here to remove the video altogether.
- 2.Click on the status icon next to your video (Under actions).
- 3.Click on the 'Edit' button in the top-left corner.
- 4.From here, edit the video details or add/remove the video to/from the wall.
- 5.Click on 'Save changes'.
Last modified 3mo ago