Locations are a tool for users to find their way to and around your event. In this article you can find how to set up, edit, and delete locations as well as all of it's features.
To find the locations feature within the admin panel, hover over the content tab and select 'Locations'.
- 1.Open the home page.
- 2.Click on 'New location'.
- 3.Complete the fields as described.
- 4.Click on 'Add location'.
Each location has two icons to their right:
- Edit icon: Click here to make adjustments similarly to when first creating a location.
- Delete icon: Click here to remove the location altogether.
The option to manually sort the locations is enabled by default, so the order the locations in the programme overview can be adjusted. Here below you can find an explanation on where to find the setting in case you would like to enable or disable it and an explanation on how to create an order.
In the admin panel hover over the 'Settings' tab and select 'App settings'.
Select 'Program' in the menu on the left side.
Scroll all the way down and tick the box for 'Location sorting' and click 'Save changes'.
- 2.Click on 'Edit location'.
- 3.Scroll down to 'Order'.
- 4.Order the location by assigning a number. Lower numbered locations will appear first on the programme overview.
- 5.Click on 'Save changes'.