Q&A's in sessions (VP)
Questions can be asked by attendees in the Q&A tab in every session.
To find the option to enable the Q&A's module within the admin panel:
- 1.In the Admin Panel, hover over settings.
- 2.Select 'Virtual event settings'.
3. Click on 'Session' from the left hand menu. 4. Enable the Q&A's module by ticking the box and saving the changes.
The 'Q&A' tab is displayed on the right side in sessions.
- 1.Click on 'Add Q&A'.
- 2.Complete the 'Add question' field.
- 3.Enable the option to ask a question anonymously if desired.
- 4.Click on 'Add question'.
Each question has four options displayed when clicking the three dots in the bottom-right corner:
- Answer now: Click here to notify all attendees that the question is being answered.
- Make public: Click here to make public. Answered questions are made public automatically.
- Mark answered: Click here to mark a question as answered.
- Edit question: Click here to edit the question.
- Remove question: Click here to remove the question.
The speaker/session tools can be used to set all questions to public by default:
Q&A's can be exported from the admin panel using the following steps:
- 1.Hover over 'Content' and select 'Program'.
- 2.The programme homepage offers two ways to export Q&A's:
- 2.Click thebutton under 'Export' for a specific programme item and select 'Create Excel export' or 'Create Pdf export' to send an Excel-file or PDF-file with the Q&A's to your personal mail address.
- 3.The file will be send to your mail address when processed.
- 4.Open the file from your mail account. The file will contain the name of the session, the user who asked the question, the question, the state of the question and whether the question has been edited.
Select a question and click 'Answer now' to notify attendees that the question is being answered. A pop-up with the question will be displayed on the right side of the session. The attendees can move the pep-up box by dragging it around. The status of the question will change from 'hidden' to 'answering now'. Questions can also be answered through text, by selecting 'Edit/Answer question'.
When the question is marked as answered, the status of the question will change to 'answered'. Answered question can be viewed by attendees.
Attendees can vote on questions that are made public by clicking 👍and view the profile of the user by clicking on their name or avatar:
Attendees can drag the pop-up around