To find the privacy settings within the admin panel:
- 1.In the Admin Panel, hover over settings.
- 2.Select 'General settings'.
- 3.Click on 'Privacy' from the left-hand menu.
Manage privacy settings by adjusting the following settings:
Warning: Only our default privacy statement will be shown to users if there is no remaining text in the allocated field.
There are a variety of privacy settings available to both users and admins. Users have the following settings they can choose from:
- Default - Includes to display a profile picture and the full name of the user in their profile.
- Profile hidden - All information on your profile is hidden from other users (unless connected).
- Basic - Only a user's full name, company, company role and profile picture are visible (unless connected).
- Public - The information on your profile is available to all users.
Please note: Inform your delivery consultant whenever you have adjusted the privacy settings to override the settings.
Reminder: If you make any changes to the custom privacy settings, click on 'Save changes' at the bottom of the page to apply your changes.
Last modified 1mo ago