Comment on page
Programme items are the content that make up the schedule for your event, for example talks and keynote speeches. This article breaks down how to add/edit/delete programme items and more.
- 1.Open and log in to the app
- 2.Open the navigation and click on programme
- 3.The programme that you have created in the Admin panel will now be displayed in the program view selected.
Programme: List view and Table view
You can manually create a programme item using the following method:
- 1.Open the Admin panel
- 2.Go to 'Content' --> 'Programme'
- 3.Click on the green button '+ New Session'
- 4.Fill in the relevant data fields (please see table below)
- 5.Click 'Add session' to save
- Export programme: Download the programme as an Excel file.
- List of all subscriptions: View a breakdown of each programme item.
- Export QR codes: genarates session QR codes that can be displayed for self check-in
- Export questions (excel): Download questions asked during the virtual event session as an Excel file.
- Export questions (PDF): Download questions asked during the virtual event session as a PDF file.
- Programme iframe: Genarates a link to display the session chat/Q&A/ Poll on an external screen.
Each programme item has two icons to its right (Under actions):
- Edit icon: Click here to make adjustments similar to when creating a programme item.
- Delete icon: Click here to remove the programme item altogether.
To bulk edit multiple programme items, select the checkboxes on the left-hand side in the programme overview. Several buttons will appear in the top left corner. They allow you to bulk edit the selected programme items:
- 1.Adding tags
- 2.Removing tags
- 3.Add a location
- 4.Changing the type
When having multiple short sessions during one longer session, you can choose to enable sub-sessions. You can set this up as follows:
- 1.Hover over settings and select 'virtual event settings'.
- 2.Select 'Programme' from the left side.
- 3.Enable 'Program item can have sub-sessions' and save changes.
- 4.When the sub-sessions are enabled, hover over to 'content' and select 'Programme'.
- 5.Create a new session, fill in the fields and save.
- 6.Under Actions, click onof the session you want to add the sub-sessions to.
- 7.Add your sub-session, fill in the fields and save.
You can view some statistics (Such as the number of subscribed users) for each programme item or workshop round. To find those statistics programme's home page, follow the following steps:
- 1.Next to your programme item/workshop, click on(Under the stats column).
- 3.All programme items that you've created and/or edited that link to any tag, will now nest under that round.
Note: Programme tags can also be used by attendees during the event to filter the programme
Last modified 3mo ago