Admin panel settings (App + VP)
To find the general admin panel settings within the admin panel:
- 1.In the Admin Panel, hover over settings.
- 2.Select 'General settings'.
3. Click on 'Admin panel' from the left hand menu.
Manage admin panel settings by adjusting the following settings:
Admins need to have identical credentials (e-mail address and registration code) to be able to switch between environments.
On the main container app:
- 1.Hover over the container tab.
- 2.Click on 'Users'.
- 3.Copy the code under the 'Password' heading.
Now go to the child environment the Event Manager is an admin for, then:
- 1.Hover over the users tab.
- 2.Click on 'All users'.
- 3.Click onnext to your Event Manager.
- 4.Paste the previously copied code from the container app, into the 'Activation code' field.
Almost all texts within the platform can be adjusted with a few exceptions. At 'Custom translations' click on 'Click here'.
In the left tab insert the current text. In the right tab insert the adjusted text.
Enabling the translation highlights will highlight the text in the platform that can be translated.
In the platform when you open the menu a badge shows:
As you can see the text within brackets can be translated, text like ''Enjoy the floor!'' can however not be translated.