Comment on page
Session check-in (App)
This article explains how you can set up the check-in for sessions and how this feature can be optimally used.
- 1.Hover over 'Settings' and click on 'App settings'.
- 2.Click on 'Workshops' from the left-hand side menu.
- 3.Enable the option 'Enable speakers and organisations to check in attendees.'
There are two options for users to be checked in for a session. Either speakers, admins and hosts check them in by scanning their QR-code or the session QR-code can be scanned by an attendee to check him or herself in. Read further below on how to set this up.
Check-in users yourself
Make sure the setting to enable speakers and organisations to check in attendees is turned on in the settings.
- 1.Login to your app and navigate to the programme.
- 2.Select the session that you want to check in the user for.
- 3.Click on the three dots in the right upper corner.
- 4.Select 'Scan people'.
- 5.The QR-code scanner will open and you are now able to scan the QR-code of attendees. After the QR code is scanned, the person is checked in for the session.
Users can also check themselves in by scanning the session QR code. The session QR codes can be downloaded as follows.
- 1.Hover over 'Content' and click on 'Programme'.
- 2.Click on 'Actions' and select 'Export QR codes'.
- 3.An online PDF file including all QR codes of the sessions will be opened and can be downloaded.
- 4.Attendees can scan the QR code with the QR scanner in the app and this will check them in for the session.
Last modified 3mo ago