Comment on page
On-demand (Virtual event)
Recordings of the Samba live sessions and files can be viewed in the on-demand platform when users check-in instead of the usual platform.
Available for: online events; packages: extensive
To find the option to manage the networking features within the admin panel:
- 1.In the Admin Panel, hover over settings.
- 2.Select 'Virtual event settings'.
3. Click on 'On demand' from the left hand menu.
Manage on demand settings by adjusting the following settings:
Reminder: Don't forget to save your changes!
In the admin panel click on 'Virtual Event' and select 'On Demand' from the drop-down menu.
In the overview you can see the recorded sessions.
The recordings of the sessions can be downloaded from the admin panel as an MP4 file.
Above the headers are two buttons for you to add new and manage recordings. On the left is 'Actions', and on the right is 'New video item'.
The actions drop-down menu has 4 different options:
- Fetch recordings - fetches recorded Samba sessions.
- Import on-demand from talks - select YouTube/Vimeo talks to insert them into the on-demand platform.
- Download Excel - download an Excel file with information about the recordings.
- Disabled overview - deleted recordings will be listed in the disabled overview.
It might take up to 1.5 hours for Samba recordings to show in the list. You can fetch the recordings manually by using the 'Fetch recordings' action button.
Click on 'New video item'.
Complete the basic fields as applicable:
In order to add files to the on-demand platform that can be viewed by the users, you can check off the 'Should this file be visible in on demand' checkmark when creating files in the admin panel. For more information, check out the Files page.
Use the filter on the top right to select one specific or multiple days, locations or search for a program or speaker name.
Last modified 3mo ago