Poster contributions are a feature for users to refer to papers that contribute to a talk. This article will describe this feature in more detail and how you can add/edit/delete poster contributions.
To find the posters feature within the admin panel, hover over the content tab and select 'Posters' from the drop down menu.
To find the poster tags page, select 'Poster tags' in the poster overview in the admin panel:
- 1.Click on 'New tag'.
- 2.Complete the fields as described.
- 3.Click on 'Add tag'.
Each tag you create has two icons to their right (Under actions):
- Edit icon: Click here to make adjustments similarly to when you're first creating a tag.
- Delete icon: Click here to remove the tag altogether.
- 1.Open the home page.
- 2.Click on 'New poster'.
- 3.Complete the 'Poster details' fields (Fields marked with a * are mandatory):
4. Complete the 'Extra poster details' fields:
5. Complete the 'Connecting posters' fields. 6. Click on 'Add poster'.
Each poster has two icons to their right (Under actions):
- Edit icon: Click here to make adjustments similarly to when you're first creating a poster.
- Delete icon: Click here to remove the poster altogether.
To bulk edit multiple posters, select the checkboxes on the left hand side in the poster overview. Several buttons will appear in the top left corner. They give you the opportunity to bulk edit the selected posters:
- 1.Add tags
- 2.Remove tags
- 3.Overwrite settings
Posters can either be set up as or edited to be active or inactive: 'Active' posters are available for users to see within the app, unlike those that are 'inactive'.
Posters can be rated in the app. The results of the poster rating can be found by exporting by exporting the posters:
- 1.In the admin panel, hover over 'Content' and choose 'Posters'
- 2.Click on 'Actions' in the top left
- 3.Choose 'Export'
- 4.You will receive an excel document with the ratings of the various posters
In the top right corner, users can find a chat button. This button leads to the chat of the specific poster.