Comment on page
Badge printing settings
This article explains how to set up the badge printing for your event.
- 1.Hover over settings and click on 'General settings'.
- 2.Select 'Badge printing' from the left-side handed menu. (if not visible, contact your event consultant to enable the badge printing module)
Showing the QR code on the badge makes it easier for attendees to make connections and it is easier to check out your attendees.
- 1.Go to 'Tags' under the badge printing settings.
- 2.Add the tags that you want to show on the badge.
- 3.Fill in how you want the tag to be visible on the badge by filling in the name, background colour, and text colour of the tag.
Last modified 8d ago