Comment on page
Customise feedback (App)
The questions for the feedback you want for your event are customisable. This article explains how to set this up, along with explanations on the settings and the results once the event concludes.
To find the session feedback feature within the admin panel, hover over the 'Communication' tab, click 'Feedback' and then select 'Customise'.
- 1.Open the home page.
- 2.Click on 'New feedback request'.
- 3.Complete the fields as they are described.
- 4.Click on 'Add feedback request'.
Each feedback request has two icons to its right:
- Edit icon: Click here to make adjustments similar to when creating a feedback request.
- Delete icon: Click here to remove the feedback request altogether.
Warning: Feedback requests cannot be edited or deleted once sent to users.
Your own survey
If you have your extensive survey with detailed questions you want to ask your users, we can incorporate this into the app.
To do this, your survey needs to be somewhere that can be accessed via a URL link. Then create a new navigation menu item to the survey's URL and users will be taken from the app to the survey.
Last modified 3mo ago