Comment on page
Allow your users to effortlessly register for your event with the use of the Let's Get Digital registration form.
Available in the Advanced + Extensive packages
You can create a customised registration form that allows your users to register for your event and prevent the need to manually create a new user.
You create a quick and easy registration form in the admin panel by completing the following steps:
- 1.Open the admin panel
- 2.Go to 'Users' --> 'Registration form'
- 3.Click '+New registration form'
- 4.Fill in the basic information at the top of the formBasic information
You can customise the registration form with the relevant information you require (The table below shows what you can customise)
There are 5 types of data fields you can create for your form:
*The exhibitor crew refers to the users who belong to the company stand and assist in managing the stand and interacting with visitors at an event. In the app, they have the ability to edit the details of the company page and can be tagged as exhibitors.
When choosing 'User input', you can fill in a title for this data field in the top left box. This will be the text within the text box in the final form, so the attendees can see what they have to fill in where:
Optionally, you can also enter a 'Tooltip' text. which will be below the text box and serves as an explanation to the field, if necessary. The following example shows a 'User input' field "Email" with "Email" with "Please fill in your Email address!" as tooltip text:
How it looks like in the form editor
How it looks like on the final form for the attendees to see
The following table describes the various user inputs that you can collect with the 'user input' type:
It is possible to include the choice of personal programme to the registration form. This can be completed by using the following options.
1) Select the type Drop down --> Data type 'Personal programme'
2)Select the personal programme items that users can add to their personal programme.
If you want users to be able to add multiple items to their personal programme, you will need to create multiple downdown fields.
It is possible to let the attendees choose from certain prearranged options. For example, if you want to let a attendees choose from which country they come. First you have to create an extra data field in the Admin Panel (Settings - Advanced). Choose + select with multiple options. Here you fill in the countries from which the attendees can choose. After that go to the registration form and add country as input.
An advantage of using this registration form is that the users that submit the form get added immediately to your admin panel.
Creation of the registration form
- 1.In the admin panel, hover over 'Users' and choose 'Registration form'
- 2.Click on the button that says '</>' next to your form
- 3.You will be forwarded to the live registration form.
- 4.You can copy that URL to your website or wherever you please to direct your potential attendees to sign up for the event.
- 1.In the admin panel, hover over 'Settings' and choose 'General settings'
- 2.Choose 'Registration & pre-event page' on the left hand side menu
- 3.Next to the header 'Registration form' you can search for the name of your registration form and select it
- 4.Remember to save your changes
How to preview the registration form
Registration form on pre event page
When a user registers via the registration form the time of registration will appear in the user overview.
It is possible to list multiple registration forms on the pre-event page. This means once a user clicks the register button they will be provided with the opportunity to open and complete multiple registration forms specific to their needs.
For example; Your event program runs across four separate days, you may wish to allow users to register for a specific day and therefore also receive the day-specific tag.
The user can then choose one of the four registration forms based on the day they wish to attend.
How to setup
It is possible to place multiple registration forms on the pre-event page by completing the following steps:
- 1.Open the Admin panel
- 2.Go to Users --> Registration form
- 3.Create the required registration forms using the steps listed earlier in the article
- 4.Click on the blue button ´Registration groups´
- 5.Click on the green button ´+ New registration group'
- 6.Use the table below to create a new registration group:
Last modified 2mo ago