Certificate settings VP
This article describes how to setup certificates for your event.
If you require this function you will need to ask your Event consultant to enable this feature for you. To find the certificate settings within the admin panel:
You can setup some general certificate settings by completing the following steps
- 1.In the Admin Panel, hover over settings.
- 2.Select 'General settings'.
- 3.Click on 'Certificates' from the left hand menu.
- 4.Complete the relevant fields using the descriptions listed in the table below:
- 5.Ensure you SAVE before leaving the page.
If using multiple certificates you can set one specific certificate to be the default.
Image of Logo to show
The Image or Logo that appears at the top right corner of the certificate
Message when certificate is not available
If a certificate is not available to a user this message will show
Enable to require an attendee to be checked in to recieve a certificate
This option ensures that an attendee has checked in before recieving a certificate
You can create a certificate within the admin panel by completing the following steps:
- 1.From the Admin panel click 'Content' -> Certificates
- 2.Click the Green button '+ New Certificate'
- 3.Fill the the relevant fields using the table below for reference:
- 4.When finished click Add certificate
Give the certificate a title (See image below for refrence)
Include the text that you want to appear on the certificate (text too long maybe cut off)
Date on certificate
The date shown at the top left of the certificate
Show total accreditation points
If the accreditation points have been enabled you can show them on the users certificate
Show top attended session
This will show the top five sessions attended.
Name person 1
Input the name of the first person listed at the bottom left of the certificate
Signature person 1
Image of person 1 signature (shown below the name of person 1)
Name person 2
Input the name of the second person listed at the bottom left of the certificate
Signature person 2
Image of person 2 signature (shown below the name of person 2)
It is possible to magage the certificates created in the admin panel. Once created you can edit, preview or delete a certificate by completing the following steps:
From the Admin panel go to 'Content' --> Certificates (the overview willl apear)
- To edit click the following sybol:
- To Preview click the following symbol:
- To delete click the followign symbol:
When your certificate is ready, it can be sent via email:
- 1.In the admin panel, hover over 'Users'
- 2.Select 'All users'
- 3.Click on 'Actions'
- 4.Click on 'Certificates'
- 5.Choose to which users you would like to send the certificates (for example based on tags)
- 6.Click on 'Send e-mails' at the bottom