Comment on page
This article describes how to setup certificates for your event.
If you require this function you will need to ask your Event consultant to enable this feature for you. To find the certificate settings within the admin panel:
You can set up some general certificate settings by completing the following steps
- 1.In the Admin Panel, hover over settings.
- 2.Select 'General settings'.
- 3.Click on 'Certificates' from the left-hand menu.
- 4.Complete the relevant fields using the descriptions listed in the table below:
- 5.Ensure you SAVE before leaving the page.
You can create a certificate within the admin panel by completing the following steps:
- 1.From the Admin panel click 'Content' -> Certificates
- 2.Click the Green button '+ New Certificate'
- 3.Fill the relevant fields using the table below for reference:
- 4.When finished click Add certificate
It is possible to manage the certificates created in the admin panel. Once created you can edit, preview or delete a certificate by completing the following steps:
From the Admin panel go to 'Content' --> Certificates (the overview will appear)
- To edit click the following symbol:
- To Preview click the following symbol:
- To delete click the following symbol:
When your certificate is ready, it can be sent via email:
- 1.In the admin panel, hover over 'Users'
- 2.Select 'All users'
- 3.Click on 'Actions'
- 4.Click on 'Certificates'
- 5.Choose to which users you would like to send the certificates (for example based on tags)
- 6.Click on 'Send e-mails' at the bottom
Last modified 3mo ago