Certificate settings VP
This article describes how to setup certificates for your event.
You can setup some general certificate settings by completing the following steps
- 1.In the Admin Panel, hover over settings.
- 2.Select 'General settings'.
- 3.Click on 'Certificates' from the left hand menu.
- 4.Complete the relevant fields using the descriptions listed in the table below:
- 5.Ensure you SAVE before leaving the page.
You can create a certificate within the admin panel by completing the following steps:
- 1.From the Admin panel click 'Content' -> Certificates
- 2.Click the Green button '+ New Certificate'
- 3.Fill the the relevant fields using the table below for reference:
- 4.When finished click Add certificate
It is possible to magage the certificates created in the admin panel. Once created you can edit, preview or delete a certificate by completing the following steps:
From the Admin panel go to 'Content' --> Certificates (the overview willl apear)
- To edit click the following sybol:
- To Preview click the following symbol:
- To delete click the followign symbol:
When your certificate is ready, it can be sent via email:
- 1.In the admin panel, hover over 'Users'
- 2.Select 'All users'
- 3.Click on 'Actions'
- 4.Click on 'Certificates'
- 5.Choose to which users you would like to send the certificates (for example based on tags)
- 6.Click on 'Send e-mails' at the bottom