Workshop rounds (App)
Workshop rounds are similar to programme items, but they're designed to be included in workshop rounds placed into your schedule and can be re-used multiple times should the workshop be repeated.
Workshop rounds have to be enabled in the settings before it can be accessed in the admin panel. The steps for enabling workshop rounds are:
- 1.Hover over the settings tab.
- 2.Select 'App settings' from the drop down menu.
- 3.Select 'Workshops' from the left hand menu.
- 4.Enable the setting 'Enable multiple rounds for workshops' by ticking the box.
- 5.Click on 'Save changes'.
3. Complete the 'Workshop Round details' options as applicable (Fields marked with a * are mandatory).
4. Complete the 'Workshop rounds connecting' options. 5. Click on 'Add workshop round'.
Each workshop round has two icons to their right (Under actions):
- Edit icon: Click here to make adjustments similarly to when creating a workshop round.
- Delete icon: Click here to remove the workshop round altogether.