Companies involved with your event can be given a company profile for users to see. This can be used to provide users with further information on those companies or to advertise your sponsors.
To find the companies feature within the admin panel, hover over the content tab and select 'Companies'.
On the home page, there are a variety of quick view headings for your list of users. These are as follows:
- 1.Open the home page.
- 2.Click on 'New company'.
- 3.Complete the 'Company details' fields as described (Fields marked with a * are mandatory).
4. Complete the 'Extra company details' fields.
5. Complete the 'Connecting company' fields. 6. Click on 'Add Company'.
Each company has two icons to their right:
- Edit icon: Click here to make adjustments similarly to when first creating a company.
- Delete icon: Click here to remove the company altogether.
To bulk edit multiple companies, select the checkboxes on the left hand side in the company overview. Several buttons will appear in the top left corner. They give you the opportunity to bulk edit the selected companies:
In the top right corner of the company booth, users can join the company chat:
The actions drop down menu has two different options:
In-person/ Hybrid events with the package Advanced or Extensive have the opportunity to provide their exhibitors with a company QR code.
In conjunction with the Shake to connect feature within the App, a company can display a QR code that when scanned people are directed to the companies page within the app and are given the option to share their contact details to the exhibitor. Exhibitors can export their connections to make further contact with their visitors.
Company QR code
Companies can export connections made with their visitors by completing the following steps:
- 1.Open and login to the mobile app
- 2.Open their own company page
- 3.Click the 3 dots in the top right corner of the screen (bottom right on Android devices)
- 4.Click Export connections
- 5.An excel sheet will be sent to the exhibitors email address containing all the connections they have made.
Company export of connections