Posters are a feature for users to refer to papers or posters that contribute to a talk. This article will describe this feature in more detail and how you can add/edit/delete posters.
Available for: online events; packages: advanced and extensive
To find the posters feature within the admin panel, hover over the content tab and select 'Posters' from the drop down menu.
- 2.Click on 'New poster'.
- 3.Complete the 'Poster details' fields (Fields marked with a * are mandatory):
4. Complete the 'Extra posters details' fields:
As thumbnail images for the posters images with a 1:1 pixel ratio is recommended, for example 200x200px.
5. Complete the 'Connecting posters' fields. 6. Click on 'Add poster'.
Each poster has two icons to their right (Under actions):
- Edit icon: Click here to make adjustments similarly to when you're first creating a poster.
- Delete icon: Click here to remove the poster altogether.
To find the poster tags page, select 'Poster tags' in the poster overview in the admin panel:
- 1.Click on 'New tag'.
- 2.Complete the fields as described.
- 3.Click on 'Add tag'.
Each tag you create has two icons to their right (Under actions):
- Edit icon: Click here to make adjustments similarly to when you're first creating a tag.
- Delete icon: Click here to remove the tag altogether.
To bulk edit multiple posters, select the checkboxes on the left hand side in the poster overview. Several buttons will appear in the top left corner. They give you the opportunity to bulk edit the selected posters:
- 1.Add tags
- 2.Remove tags
- 3.Overwrite settings
Posters can either be set up as or edited to be active or inactive: 'Active' posters are available for users to see within the app/virtual platform, unlike those that are 'inactive'.
Tip: If you can't find a poster, it may be because the home page filters between active and inactive posters. You may therefore need to use the toggle button in the top left corner if you can't find any.
Note: When someone sends a chat message in the poster booth, the connected authors will receive this message also in their chats.
Posters can be rated in the virtual event platform. The results of the poster rating can be found in the Stats view by exporting the feedback results. Alternatively, you can check the ratings by exporting the posters - this is done in the following way:
- 1.In the admin panel, hover over 'Content' and choose 'Posters'
- 2.Select the relevant posters by checking the checkboxes
- 3.Choose 'Export'
- 4.You will receive an excel document with the ratings of the various posters
The posters are shown in the poster booth overview:
The poster is also shown in the connected authors' profile:
As an Admin you can provide poster authors access to create and edit their own poster.