Comment on page
This is dashboard is the first page you see once you have logged into the 'Admin panel'.
When you have logged into the Admin panel you will first land on the 'Overview' page. This is a dashboard that provides quick access to key elements of the Admin panel and important statistics- information for your event.
Personal support contact info
On the left-hand side, you'll find the contact information for your Consultant should you experience any difficulties.
Before your app is ready and published to the app store, you can already have a look and see how your work within the backend is turning out in the front! Just download our Let's Get Digital app to your phone and scan the QR code on the overview page with the integrated QR code scanner!
We highly recommend using this function so you can see the effects of your work!
On the right-hand side, you'll see how many of your users, speakers, organisers and more have checked in vs the total number of accounts in the admin panel. This is also expressed as a percentage to the far right.
Social wall activity
Most active users
Further down the overview you can view and manage how active the social wall is with the number of wall posts, replies, and likes.
Finally, furthest down the page are the most active users and the features those users have used more often. Click on the 'View all' button at the bottom for a comprehensive overview of every user's activity, along with the features everybody is using most often.
Note: the stats may take an hour to update.
Herewith an explanation for each statistic:
- Rank - the user with the most activity in the app is ranked highest on the list.
- Name - full name of the user and the user type (e.g. user or admin).
- Points - a sum of all tallied points for the user.
- Likes - a tally of all 'likes' given to the content on the app (e.g. newsfeed/wall posts).
- Connections - a tally of all mutual connections (favourites both ways) made during the event.
- Favourites - a tally of how many people you have favourited; in the virtual platform 'Add to contacts' and in the app 'Add to connection'.
- Notes - how many notes you have created (for users, companies (app only), or sessions (app only). Notes can be found or created when selecting a user's profile in the app or platform.
- Posts - the number of posts sent on the social wall by a user in the app.
- Chats - number of all chat messages sent in group chats by the user.
- Replies - the number of comments made on other users' posts via the newsfeed/wall (in the app) by the user.
- Ratings - the number of times a user has given a feedback rating for sessions in the app by the user.
- Treasure hunt points - points collected from participation in the treasure hunt by the user.
In the right upper corner you can find your personal profile:
Last modified 1mo ago