My connections (virtual event)
A default navigation item is connections, which shows a list of established contacts.
Users can make connections within the virtual event by opening the profile of the user they wish to make a connection with and then click on the button 'Add to contacts' the user is notified that someone wishes to make a connection and can choose to accept or decline the request to connect.
If added to the virtual event navigation users will be able to find the connections that they have made with other users using the steps listed below:
- 1.Within the Virtual event
- 2.Click on Menu
- 3.My connections
- 4.The user will see all users they have connected with and can open their profiles
Users can export their connections from the My connections page within the virtual event by completing the following steps:
- 1.Within the virtual event go to My connections
- 2.Click on the blue 'Download connections' button
- 3.An Excel file will automatically be exported onto the users device
Last modified 1mo ago