The following article describes how you can setup the programme for your event.
The program is a key element to any event. In this article, we will guide you through how you can set up your event programme and how it can be customised to exceed your event goals:
You can create your program in a few different ways to suit you! This includes:
- 1.Excel Import via the Admin panel
- 2.Manual creation via the Admin panel
In the column 'Talk type virtual' distinguish between several types of programme items. Make sure to insert the correct type as shown here:
Download the file below to receive more information about the latency and maximum quality among other things in the different rooms.
We will go over the virtual event types in the next articles.
After sending us the Excel sheets, we import them for you. This can take up to 48 hours!
Note: You can add tags to the programme items. This can be done when manually creating the items or in the excel template. These tags have multiple functions, for example to create specific program overviews for certain users, see: Programme overview based on tags
The data can always be edited, added or deleted manually in the admin panel. We recommend making adjustments manually when there are small changes shortly before the start of your event or during the event.
Please note: In these settings, there is an option to add an image to your programme item. Please remember this is an App Only function and does not apply to the Virtual Platform.
Within the Virtual platform, it is possible to create sub-sessions. You can do this by completing the following steps:
- 1.First, enable the option in the Admin panel --> Settings --> Virtual Event Settings --> Programme --> Programme item can have sub-sessions.
- 2.Go to 'Content' --> Programme
- 3.Ensure there is a programme item created
- 4.Click on the file icon next to the programme item
- 5.Now you can create sub-sessions within the main programme item
Virtual event programme overview
Virtual event program
Last modified 1mo ago