Comment on page
This article explains how you can collect NPS data from the attendees of your event.
Available for: in-person events; packages: advanced and extensive
The Net Promoter Score is an index ranging from -100 to 100 that measures the willingness of customers to recommend a company’s products or services to others. It is used as a proxy for gauging the customer’s overall satisfaction with a company’s product or service and the customer’s loyalty to the brand.
The NPS score can be set up in several of the feedback options. This is how you can set it up in the several feedback options.
Enable the NPS pop-up under the general setting 'NPS'.
Note: if the NPS score has already been filled in by the user, this question will not be shown to them again in the survey.
Setting up the NPS score as a navigation item
- 1.In the admin panel, hover over 'Navigation' and select 'Navigation settings'.
- 2.Click on 'Add new item'.
- 3.Fill in the name and icon of the new navigation item.
- 4.Select 'Feedback' under 'Set link to related page' and choose 'Leave a review'.
- 1.Hover over settings and select 'General Settings'.
- 2.Click on 'NPS' from the left-hand side.
- 3.Fill in the settings for the NPS pop-up.
Last modified 3mo ago