Comment on page
In the lobby a Jet-stream live stream can be build in to welcome everyone who logs in.
To start a live stream a webcam, microphone and a Jet-Stream account are required. Make sure to have the most up-to-date browser, operating system, and a good internet connection (500+ Kbps).
To set up a live stream on a desktop an account has to be created on Jet-Stream. A Jet-Stream account is easier to set up than a YouTube account with an active AdSense account. Jet-Stream offers different account options and recommends a Webcast account for events.
Note: Setting up a Jet-Stream could take up to a day.
The pricing for a Webcast account is as follows:
Choose the preferred quality, and select the number of broadcast hours and the number per 100 viewers. Calculate the required webcast budget. The more viewers and hours, the lower the price gets. We advise you to contact Jet-Stream if you need help setting up your account.
- 1.Login into Jet-Stream.
- 2.Click on 'Live streams'.
3. Add a new RTSP/RTMP live stream.
4. Select the user. 5. Under 'Protocol' select RTMP. 6. Enter a stream name. 7. Once everything is set click on 'Create Live Stream'.
8. A pop-up with information will show. This information is needed to connect with the encoder.
It might take a minute for the encoder to connect with Jet-Stream. Refreshing the page might help.
Once everything is set up it should look like this.
1. Once the stream is connected with the encoder, click on Preview / embed code generator.
2. Copy the 'Source URL' at the bottom of the pop-up and head over to the Admin Panel. 3. In the Admin Panel, hover over settings. Select 'Virtual event settings'.
4. Click on 'Lobby content' from the left-hand menu. 5. Select Jetstream livestream.
5. Copy the 'Source URL' into the 'Jetstream URL' tab.
6. Scroll down and click on 'Save changes'.
The live stream will play in the lobby. Attendees can change the volume and portrait mode.
Please contact your Delivery Consultant in case you are using a token to encode Jet-Stream streams.
Your stream will be visible in the lobby.
Last modified 3mo ago