Badge printing settings
To find the general admin panel settings within the admin panel:
- 1.In the Admin Panel, hover over settings.
- 2.Select 'General settings'.
3. Click on 'Badge printing' from the left hand menu.
- 1.Open the home page.
- 2.Set the badge type options:
3. Edit the badge styling options:
4. Edit the tag on badge options. 5. Edit the extra content (Text content) / sponsor (Image content) options.
6. Edit the ticket options. 7. Click on 'Save changes'.
To download the printable PDF of every users badge:
The system will at this point automatically begin generating badges for your users, but this can take a few minutes depending on the number of badges that need to be made. You may also need to refresh the page.
3. Click on the PDF hyperlink (Under 'Download file') to download them to your PC and begin printing.
Last modified 2mo ago