Comment on page
Badge printing settings
To find the badge printing settings within the admin panel:
- 1.In the Admin Panel, hover over settings.
- 2.Select 'General settings'.
3. Click on 'Badge printing' from the left-hand menu.
Example of changing color and name of tag titles
To download the printable PDF of every user's badge:
- 2.Click on 'Actions' (At the top of the page) and select 'User badges':
- 3.Click on '+ Generate new badges'
- 4.Here you can choose the following options:
- To sort the badges by first name or last name
- To only include badges of not checked-in users
- To only include badges of billable users
- To specify a specific type of user that you want to import (by tag)
- 5.Click on 'Generate badges'
Generating badges can take a few minutes depending on the number of badges that need to be generated. You may also need to refresh the page.
- 6.When the badges are ready, the status will be shown as 'Success'. Click on the download button in the user badges overview to download them (in a PDF file) to your PC and begin printing.
User badges overview
Last modified 1mo ago