Comment on page
Virtual event (lobby tiles) (Virtual event)
The tiles in the lobby that link to certain navigation items can be customized, as explained in this article.
Please note: in the core package you cannot adjust where the Lobby tiles are linked to
We have set 4 default lobby tiles that will already show on your virtual event lobby
You can edit an already created menu item (including our default menu) by completing these steps:
- 1.Go to Navigation settings
- 2.Click on the tab named 'Virtual event (lobby tiles)
- 3.Click on one of the 4 default lobby tiles
- 4.You can now edit the following sections: - Name: the name that will appear on the lobby tile - Background image: the image that will fill the lobby tile (dimensions 400x400 pixels) - Set link to related page: where you will be directed to if you click into the tile from the lobby
- 5.Don't forget to click 'Save changes'
Pro-tip: Give your sponsors more visibility by adding advertisements or linking one of the tiles to one specific company booth!
Note: In case there aren't any companies added yet to the admin panel, this lobby tile will not be visible.
Last modified 8d ago