Yes! But this needs to first be enabled in the admin panel:
- 1.Hover over the settings tab.
- 2.Click on 'App settings'.
- 3.Select 'Programme' from the left hand menu.
- 4.Find the setting: 'Add option to export programme items to ICAL' and choose 'Yes' from the drop down menu.
- 5.Click on 'Save changes' (at the bottom of the page).
Could not load image
6. Now you can find the setting in the app on your mobile device and at the program items. When you click on the menu button, you can export this program Items in your own IOS calendar and in your Google calendar.
After clicking on a program item, you can find a button below the description that let's you add the session to your calendar of choice:
Once you have enabled the settings (as described above), you can download programmes to your calendar by following these steps:
- 1.Open the app.
- 2.Open the left hand menu.
- 3.Find and navigate to the programme section.
- 4.Tap on the programme item you want to download.
- 5.Tap on the green menu icon in the bottom right corner.
- 6.Click on Google Calendar/Download to Calendar.