Comment on page
This article describes how you can add/edit/delete users within the admin panel for them to be able to download and use your app, plus all other functions that can be controlled.
Tip: There are 4 different types of users to know about before you begin to manage them:
- Attendees - The event attendees.
- Speakers - The presenter of a program item.
- OrgaOrganizersnisers - The people who are arranging the event and are provided access to the admin panel.
- Exhibitors - An attendee connected to a company attending the event.
Whilst there is an overall home page for all users, each type also has a dedicated home page to make the management process and functions easier to handle.
To find the users feature from within the admin panel, hover over the 'Users' tab and select either 'All users' or the specific type of user you are interested in.
On the home page, there are a variety of quick-view headings for your list of users. These are as follows:
The actions drop-down menu has 8 different options:
- User badges - Generate badges by sorting by first name, last name, or by specifying a group using tags.
- 1.Open the home page.
- 2.Click on 'New user'
3. Complete the fields as applicable:
4. Complete the 'User details' fields as applicable:
5. Complete the 'Extra user information' fields as applicable:
6. Complete the 'Connecting user' fields. 7. Click on 'Add user':
Tip: No field has to be completed when creating a new user, allowing you to create blank users that are ready to be auto-completed when necessary.
Each user has four icons to their right (Under actions):
- Edit icon: Click here to make adjustments similar to when creating a user.
- Delete icon: Click here to remove the user altogether.
- Mail icon: Click here to see sent e-mails or to send a new mail.
- Check-in icon: Click here to manage the user's check-in.
To bulk edit multiple users, select the checkboxes on the left-hand side in the user's overview. Several buttons will appear in the top left corner. They allow you to bulk edit the selected users in the following way:
- 1.Adding tags to the selected users
- 2.Removing tags from the selected users
- 3.Sending emails to the selected users
- 4.Exporting the selected users
- 5.Deleting the selected users
In the admin panel overview as well as in the user overview, you can see how many users are currently locked out of the platform. When a user tries to enter the platform and enters a wrong password multiple times, they get locked. By editing their profile, you can unlock them:
Last modified 3mo ago