Help your Exhibitors in exceeding their event goals with the help of the Exhibitors portal...
The Exhibitor portal is an all in one tool that allows you to manage the exhibitors at your event whilst additionally giving them them the ability to manage their own Exhibitor booth, Lead Generation and Exhibitor Crew.
Changes made in the Exhibitor portal are made in real time to the mobile app.
Before you can use the Exhibitor portal the feature must first be enabled. This can be done by completing the following steps:
- 1.Log-in to your Admin panel
- 2.Go to Settings --> General settings --> Exhibitor portal
- 3.Ensure the check box is enabled 'Enable portal'
- 4.Save changes
There are two different Exhibitor types that can be selected. Please see the options listed below:
Exhibitor: The Lead Exhibitor is an Exhibitor who has manager access to the Exhibitor portal. They can complete the following actions:
- Log into their own Exhibitor portal
- Manage their Exhibitor team
- Edit their company profile details (connected to their company booth)
- Manage Lead Questions when lead scanning
- View lead statistics & Export
Exhibitor Crew: An Exhibitor Crew member is user who is connected to an Exhibitor booth but does not have access to the Exhibitor portal. The Lead Exhibitor can add Exhibitor Crew members via the portal.
Depending on whether you are an Admin (Event manager) or Exhibitor there are different ways in which you can access the Exhibitor portal. Please choose from the relevant option below:
As an Admin you can quickly access the Exhibitor portal via the Admin panel by completing the following steps:
- 1.Log into your Admin panel
- 2.Click on your name in to top right corner of the screen
- 3.Click on Go to exhibitor portal
- 4.Success! You have now accessed the Exhibitor portal
- 1.Create a new company and a new user who will be connected to the company as an Exhibitor (if not already created).
- 2.Connect a user to the company a Lead Exhibitor (either via the company or the user profile).
- 3.Send the Lead Exhibitor an invite to the Exhibitor Portal using the email template.
- 4.The Lead Exhibitor will recieve an invite including link to the portal
- 5.The Lead Exhibitor will Setup a new password and then can log into their portal.
Once logged into the exhibitor portal the Lead Exhibitor can directly manage their company portal.
The Dashboard provides an detailed overview of the Live activity being made at an event including; the number of Scanned leads, Questions created, Employees and the number of incomplete profiles of the employees. Additionally It is possible to see statistics per employee to the amount of leads they have scanned and the ability to manage their profiles.
Exhibitor portal Dashboard
As the Lead Exhibitor you have the ability to manage the people in your team and add new members. To access this page from the Dashboard go to 'People'
To add a new person to your team you can complete the following steps:
- 1.Click + Add new
- 2.Complete their basic profile (please use the table below for reference)
- 3.Click 'Save'
- 4.The user will automatically recieve an invite to join the company
- 5.If selected New Lead Exhibitors will automatically recieve login access to the portal
Email (This is mandatory)
Allowed to manage company
Enabling this gives user access to the Exhibitor portal
Set the privacy level of the user.
Image shown within users profile
URL to users LinkedIn profile
The information listed in the company information will appear in the Exhibitor booth of the App.
Lead scanning is an important for any Exhibitor attending an event. With the use of the Mobile App exhibitors can make use of the scanning function to scan the QR codes of their leads. By scanning the QR code the user is created as a lead in the exhibitors contacts and registered as a scanned lead in the exhibitor portal.
It is possible as an Exhibitor to setup questions that should be asked when scanning a lead. These question can be valuable to provide more inforamation about the lead for example; is it a Hot lead (Extremly intrested) and requires priority, What product is the lead intrested in.
Last modified 4mo ago