Virtual event hybrid tags (VP)
Enable virtual event hybrid tags for hybrid events to distinguish between online and in-person users.
- 1.In the Admin Panel, hover over settings.
- 2.Select 'Virtual event settings'.
3. Click on 'General' from the left hand menu. Enable the virtual event hybrid tags by checking the box and save the changes at the bottom of the page. This setting is enabled by default.
4. In the admin panel click on 'Users' and select 'All users'.
5. Create a new user or select and edit an existing user by clicking the edit icon. Select the 'Hybrid type'.
Use the filter to view online or in-person users or view their visitor type on their profile.