Organisers (App + VP)
Organisers are those who have access to the admin panel and can make changes. This article explains further where in the admin panel they can be managed, and how.
- 1.In the admin panel, hover over 'Users' and click on 'Organizers'.
- 2.Click on '+ New organizer' in the top right corner.
- 3.Fill in the details of the user
- 4.Scroll to the field 'Type' (Under 'User details').
- 5.Choose 'Organisation / Admin' from the drop down menu.
- 6.Click on 'Save changes'.
Each manager has three icons to their right (Under actions):
- Edit icon: Click here to make adjustments similarly to when you're first creating a manager.
- Delete icon: Click here to remove the manager altogether.
- Check-in icon: Click here to manage their check ins.
The help desk function is a place for users to ask an event manager a question via live chat for a quick answer. To enable this function, tick the 'Is this user a chat help desk?' option when creating or editing a manager.