Template editor (App)
Setup templates to inform users about their login details among other things
To find the onboarding feature within the admin panel:
- 1.Hover over the communication tab.
- 2.Click on 'Mails' to extend the drop down menu.
- 3.Select 'Template editor'.
In the overview you can view the mail system templates.
Below an overview of the system templates and the purpose they are commonly used for.
App and/or Virtual event
Less frequently used templates:
Select the preferred system template and customize it in order to send users information needed for the event:
- 1.Give the template a name, which will be displayed template editor.
- 2.Insert a subject of the mail.
- 3.Adjust the text of the mail accordingly.
- 4.Click on 'Save' to save the template in the template editor.
- 5.Click on 'Done' to return to the template editor overview.
There are a number of options to further customize a mail template.
Special tags are used to fill in data automatically in the mail:
- E-mail subject - subject of the mail.
- Recipients full name - full name of the recipient.
- Recipients first name - first name of the recipient.
- Recipients last name - last name of the recipient.
- Recipient E-mail - e-mail of the recipient.
- Recipient Login code - login code of the recipient.
- Personal download app link - personal link to download the app on a mobile phone.
- Personal go to virtual event link - personal link to open the virtual event on a laptop or PC.
Currently, the email templates do not include a QR-code for logging into the event application. A personalised QR-code can be added by editing the HTML-code of the onboarding template:
- Click 'Show HTML source' at the top of the mail.
- Copy this string of code:
- Paste the string of code into the desired position of the mail to include a personalised QR-code:
- Click 'Ok'.
Includes a button at the top-right side of the mail to redirect to the app or virtual event:
- Action button - no/app/virtual event.
- Action text - text displayed atop of the button.
Include a badge or calendar invite:
Preview of ICAL
- Attachments - includes attachments