Additional data fields (App + VP)
If there is a piece of information you want to add to your users and/or companies profiles then you can add these fields in the advanced settings. This article will explain how this can be done.
To find the additional profile fields feature within the admin panel:
- 1.Hover over the settings tab.
- 2.Click on 'Advanced' to extend the drop down menu.
- 3.Select 'Additional data fields'.
There are a number of different types of profile fields you can create. They are:
- Yes/No - An additional tick box.
- Numeric - An additional numerical digit only field.
- Text - An additional character field.
- Link - To add an external URL link.
- Phone number - A phone number field.
- Address - An address field.
- Select with multiple fields - ?
The process for adding each of these is broadly similar:
- 1.Open the home page.
- 2.Select the type of field you want to add from the buttons along the top (Desribed above).
3. Complete the fields as applicable (Any fields marked with a * are mandatory). 4. Click on 'Add custom field'.
Each new field has two icons to their right (Under actions):
- Edit icon: Click here to make adjustments similarly to when you're creating a new field.
- Delete icon: Click here to remove the additional field altogether.