Here you can find all the information you need on how to create/add, edit, and delete files from within the admin panel.
Available for: in-person events; packages: core, advanced and extensive
To find the files feature within the admin panel, hover over the content tab and select 'Files'.
Here are some idea's for files you could upload to utilise this function:
- Supporting documents that speakers mention during their talk.
- Additional information that continues a custom page's topic.
- Dining/Catering menu's.
- A programme item's presentation.
- Example contracts.
- Files that should be availabe in the on demand platform.
- 1.Open the home page.
- 2.Click on 'New file'.
- 3.Drag and drop your file to be uploaded, or click on the same space to find it manually in your PC.
- 4.Choose the following two checkboxes (if applicable): 'Should this file be visible in the virtual event?' and/or 'Should this file be visible in on demand'.
- 5.Couple the file with a programme item, page, company, or user. Do this by selecting the relevant tab and searching for what you want to couple it to.
- 6.Choose an 'access tag', if desired.
- 7.Click on 'Add file'.
Tip: Use the left hand tabs as a filter to find the places you want to couple a file too, as they can be coupled to more than one place, such as 3 users, 1 programme, and 2 companies.
Each file has two icons to their right:
- Edit icon: Click here to make adjustments similarly to when adding a file.
- Delete icon: Click here to remove the file altogether.
To bulk edit multiple files, select the checkboxes on the left hand side in the file overview. Several buttons will appear in the top left corner. They give you the opportunity to bulk edit the selected files:
- 1.Add tags
- 2.Remove tags
- 3.Overwrite settings
Follow the instructions on the navigation article here to find out how to add this (and other features) to your app!