Here you can find all the information you need on how to create/add, edit, and delete files from within the admin panel.
To find the files feature within the admin panel, hover over the content tab and select 'Files'.
- 1.Open the home page.
- 2.Click on 'New file'.
- 3.Drag and drop your file to be uploaded, or click on the same space to find it manually in your PC.
- 4.Choose the following two checkboxes (if applicable): 'Should this file be visible in the virtual event?' and/or 'Should this file be visible in on demand'.
- 5.Couple the file with a programme item, page, company, or user. Do this by selecting the relevant tab and searching for what you want to couple it to.
- 6.Choose an 'access tag', if desired.
- 7.Click on 'Add file'.
Each file has two icons to their right:
- Edit icon: Click here to make adjustments similarly to when adding a file.
- Delete icon: Click here to remove the file altogether.
To bulk edit multiple files, select the checkboxes on the left hand side in the file overview. Several buttons will appear in the top left corner. They give you the opportunity to bulk edit the selected files:
- 1.Add tags
- 2.Remove tags
- 3.Overwrite settings