Admin panel passwords (App + VP)
Your password for access to the admin panel can be changed if it is forgotten or needs to be changed for any other reason. This article explains the ways this can be done.
- 1.Hover over the settings tab.
- 2.Select 'Change password' from the drop down menu.
- 3.Complete the fields as described.
- 4.Click on 'Change Password'.
Note: when using multiple events connected to a multi-environment:
In order to be able to use the function of switching events, it must be noted that the events must have the same passwords. If not, switching events is not possible.
To send yourself an e-mail containing a reset code and additional instructions to change your password:
- 1.On the log in page, click on 'Forgot password?'.
- 2.Enter the e-mail address associated with your account.
- 3.Click on 'Reset password'.
- 4.Complete the fields described (Your reset code will have been sent to you by e-mail).
- 5.Click on 'Set new password'.
It is possible to set up a two-factor authentication for all admins that have access to the admin panel. A third-party app is then required for this process, for example the app "Google Authenticator". The passwords must be a combination of at least 8 characters, using upper and lower case letters, a number and a symbol.
If you are interested to have the two-factor authentication activated on your platform, please contact your delivery consultant.
This is how the login process will then look like with the two-factor authentication enabled: