Interactive map (VP)
The interactive map displays an overview of the attendance in each session and the movements from one location to another.
Available for: online and in-person events; packages: core, advanced and extensive
- 1.In the admin panel, hover over 'Settings' and choose 'Virtual event settings'
- 2.On the left hand side menu, choose 'General'
- 3.Scroll down to the 'Modules' section
- 4.Make sure 'Enable interactive map' is enabled
In the upper navigation bar in the lobby, you can find the 'Map' button to enter the interactive map. In this interactive map, you can:
- View the profile of users by clicking on their avatar.
- Sessions and different areas of the platform (for example the toilet feature) can be accessed from the map by clicking on the area.
- See where all the attendees of the event are currently 'located'.